Monday, July 28, 2008

Twilight

This one is dedicated to the popular series: Twilight. Considering the fact that the series focuses on romance between a human and a vampire, it draws more females than males into its clutches. In short, most of them are romances. Also, since I ship the canon pairing... they will be Bella/Edward if there is a pairing.

Number of Completed Fics: 3
Number of WIPs: 4
Last Updated: 07.28.08

Alive Together by TwilightSnowStar
What would've happened if Bella and Edward had been given a chance to love while they were human? Or, more specifically, when Edward was human? The story of two loves, a sickness, a war, all in the lovely year of 1918.
Pairing: Edward/Bella
Rating: PG-13
Notes: It's WIP at 20 chapters (20,516).

Hear No Evil by BlueSea14
No sound reached my ears. I brushed my hands over them frantically and tried to make noise, to hear myself, but there was no sound. I could hear nothing.
Pairing: Edward/Bella
Rating: PG-13
Notes: This stars Bella as a vampire with a catch - she can't hear. :) It's pretty good but it's still WIP (15 chapters; 66,196 words).

In Love and Music by Saiyachick
/1890 London/ Edward Cullen was the finest pianist in Pierce Academy, that was until he met the equally gifted Isabella Swan. In this defiant girl he found a rival, and most unexpected of all, he found love.
Pairing: Edward/Bella
Rating: R
Notes: The tone is more mature than the author's other word, Love in Affliction. It's new and is only 3 chapters long (7,813 words) so far, but it's going rather well.

Love in Affliction by Saiyachick
/1895 England/ Edward Cullen has always been a ladies man, but after seeing his late father's will, he must choose a bride before his eighteenth birthday otherwise his betrothal to the heinous Duchess of West Essex will be activated.
Pairing: Edward/Bella
Rating: PG-13
Notes: It's actually been a while since I last read this though I'll probably reread it again soon, so I can't say anything of worth besides that it's good and in character for the time period. I do recommend it. It is completed at 16 chapters (44,768 words) though.

Sunrise by BlueSea14
Twilight in Edward's point of view. Winner of Fanfiction of the Week a while ago, on the Twilight Awards.
Pairing: Edward/Bella
Rating: PG-13
Notes: WIP at Chapter 30 (250,149 words).

The Darkest Hour by Rissohma
Forks is ravaged with an epidemic of the Spanish Influenza. With an 83 percent death rate for those infected, how will Edward react when Bella gets sick?
Pairing: Edward/Bella
Rating: PG-13
Notes: It's completed at 17 chapters (24,591 words).

To Be a Warrior by Blood Filled Tears
I am woman. I will be treated like a man. If I must look like a man to be equal than so be it. It is what I will do because the privileges of a woman today are nothing I can live with. What will I do to be a warrior? Anything. What will I do to be me? Everything.
Pairing: Edward/Bella
Rating: PG-13
Notes: Completed at 32 chapters (48,866 words).

No comments: